Home

Psst.. Follow me on twitter @DigitalZarda!

Sunday 30 August 2015

Poems and feels

Heavens Abode
Beyond this life, in an unfathomed world,
lies the joy of my soul,
the pain and agony I foretold;
will vanish in the dust of gold.


For the Kings and Queens; Low and behold,
with all the power that they bore,
will wipe the tears of sorrow and pain,
and turn them in tears of joy and sane.


For all the unjust, I've faced before,
and the countless times my heart was tore,
a time will come I'll be avenged,
without seeking vengeance, I'll get revenge.


The Kings and Queens, for me, they shall speak,
with angels too, I would not be week.
In peace, I shall rest; it'll be worth my wait;
for this unfathomed kingdom, I'm not late.


The life I always wanted, was twisted and bent,
by the demons and monsters, we repent.


But till I enter this world of beauty,
with high morale, it is my duty,
to fight with every breath I vent,
and take back the joy and smile I rent.

7.4.14

I wrote this and couple of more pieces a while back when I was going through a phase. Hope y'all liked this. :) Till I post more of my musings, ciao!

Digitally yours'
Wurduh Jaffri

No comments:

Post a Comment