Home

Psst.. Follow me on twitter @DigitalZarda!

Monday 24 July 2017

BEAUTY JUNKIE: Dermacol Make-up Cover Foundation REVIEW!


So I got my hands on these babies a while back after all the rage on the internet and after Jeffree Star’s review, and HOLY MOTHER OF COVERAGE!!! Let’s get straight to the point. Dermacol makeup  cover foundation is soooo godly pigmented, that it concealed my entireeee soullll and existence!

The brand is from Prague, and they have a pretty good line of several other makeup products that people from Hollywood have been using since quite a while now. 

With this, there’s absolutely no need of any sort of concealer or corrector what so ever. Just a TAD drop of foundation and everything just falls in place. It's super blendable and creamy at first, but once you set it with powder and setting spray, it won’t move. ANDDD, it almost a tiny bit luminous, which is automatically a gift from god himself, so it's basically a win win!! 

A bit heavy at first on the skin, but settles in a while and becomes seamless. Waterproof AF, SPF 30, HypoAllergenic, for ALL SKIN TYPES, not expensive at all, and sooo amazing that one won't go back to mere low coverage foundations at all! 10/10 would buy again!

The formula may look shady since heavy liquid foundations are something nobody prefers at first but honestly speaking, Yes it was heavy whilst I was applying it with a damp beauty blender, and even after I powdered it and baked my face, but after like a minute or so, idk what’s up with the formula that it settles into your pores and fine lines and evens out your whole skin texture. It’s pretty hard to describe, but this is a product I would definitely order for my clients as well. JUST LOOK AT IT!!


i was in my mermaid-unicorn zone! CAN YOU FLIPPING LOOK AT MY SKIN TEXTURE!! THIS IS AN UN-TOUCHED PICTURE!
excuse the shitty picture quality, BUT LOOK HOW FLAWLESS IT ISSSSS!!!

I ordered 3 different shades because I wasn’t sure which one would match my soul, and the kind people at dermacol sent two more different sample tubes to try out the colors. I bought in shades 208, 210, 215. Only one of them actually matched my skin tone and the rest I kept to use as either contouring shades, and for my sister. These are in fact, much better than paint sticks, since some stick foundations are HEAVY on the skin even after giving it a much needed time, and blending requires much more effort, hence inducing micro-exfoliation of the skin and of course, leading to dry patches and uneven looking un-healthy skin.

I was a bit skeptic at first to buy the dermacol foundation tbh because how small the tube was. But since you only basically need a drop or two to cover your entire existence, the price point ain't that bad. :') I got mine from an e-store. Deets in the picture below. 


Dermacol have a wide range of shades, but not as specific as other brands, so do your research prior to ordering and try to order a couple of choices of samples with your chosen shades, so you could keep the samples for future references. Also, this foundation comes off like DREAM with a makeup wipe. Since it is waterproof, it needs a makeup cleanser or some good ass wipes to get everything off! 

And with this review, this is me, signing off!

Digitally FLAWLESS,


Wurduh Jaffri.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Wurduh, i really like your post but am so confuse about shades, i have fair complxion, could you please me which shade you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello love! I would love to help you pick out a shade. Do message me on my instagram account @DigitalZarda.

      Delete
  2. Really Very Nice Article I really Liked It Dermacol

    ReplyDelete