Home

Psst.. Follow me on twitter @DigitalZarda!

Monday 8 July 2013

Mademoiselle Rant-A-Lot. :)


Supp, people of the world!? Mon nom est Wurduh. and i just made a BLOG!! YAAAYYY (not really excited though) jk. I'm like dying with excitement!

I've never considered making a Blog to showcase my weird thoughts and stuff. But yeah, everything certainly do have a first. So BEHOLD! My first Blog! Though my views about Blogging were a bit different before, I mean, Why do people even make Blogs? Why do they write so much stuff and don't really give it a thought that out of the 7 billion people of the world, who will actually consider reading one's blog? Hardly Four maybe? including your mother and father who will not get a single thing you wrote, and maybe your best friend and your guy/girl friend that will praise you no matter how shitty and senseless your blog is? Yeah.. those were the questions that haunted me for a long time. but then again, who am I to judge them bloggers.

So Instead of getting creeped by my own questions, I decided to find the answers myself, and make my own blog and write totally irrelevant shit to calm me a bit. Because I'm a kind of a person who talks a lot, and rants about pretty much everything I come across, Blogging can be a kind of stress relief for me, y'know, without hurting someone emotionally or making my friend gape for air when I go on and on about my silly little problems. so. Here It Is. Hallelujah.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, penguin :D I myself started one lately, its getting interesting post-by-post. Keep 'em coming (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!! I am not really of this blog stuff but you did good zombie girl!! And yeahh you must be getting famous-ish on your side!! Best of luck with this

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have the idea from your little blog that how much you out spoken you needed that blog, the most! :D

    ReplyDelete