Home

Psst.. Follow me on twitter @DigitalZarda!

Monday 8 July 2013

Im famous in my La-La Land :)

Hi :) welcome to my lala land! (i mean my blog. please dont judge me) According to a recent survey carried out by me, i found out that 90 % of the times, i have no idea what is going on around me. Im like so frigging good at being clueless, I can be like the mayor of the clueless town! But being clueless is not the only thing im good at! i'm like super good in imagining things. and obsessing over silly thing. like, cheese. I LOVE CHEESE! there are so many types of cheese in the world, that sometimes, it make me cry in joy :D and i mean for real. i'm not being cheesy, honestly (PUN PUN PUN). Cheese make my world go round and round and upside down. No, literally. When I see people around me, eating cheese or anything that has cheese in it, i go GAGA and stare like a homicidal pedophile that wants to eat children. kind of like this.


I'm not weird. Not at all. um maybe a teensy bit. but blah. Did i mention I love Penguins to death? like serious wala love? No? did you all notice the penguin widget i have on the blog's left corner? Its so adorable, that it made me cry. Don't judge me. I'm a girl. we cry at everything... just see thiss!


FUNNYY RIGHTTT!? I die laughing everytime i see this :") Y'know what's amazingly weird about me? My undying love for ZOMBIES! YES ladies and germs. I LOVE ZOMBIES! As y'all would have guessed by now that i have a very powerful imagination, I should probably tell you that i sometimes imagine what will happen if a Zombie Apocalypse really hits the world and people i know will turn into dead shiznits, and people i don't like turns into ferocious dead beast too? I will definitely be the surviving one for sure (well, in my imagination of course). I sometimes imagine being the toughest zombie hunter in the post apocalyptic days :P (though im the laziest person on the planet earth) jokes jokes. stop laughing.


Oh. I have a secret y'all! i kind of did something last summer. I started writing a book about zombie apocalypse in PAKISTAN! and well, its going great so far. but here's the big deal... i went to Karachi Literature Festival and met MOHSIN HAMID!! The writer of MothSmoke, The Reluctant Fundamentalist,and How to get filthy rich in Rising Asia. and well, i told him how im struggling to get it done, and who will actually publish a 17 year olds book.. and well, HE LOVED MY IDEA! THE MOHSIN HAMID LOVED MY FRIKING IDEA! AND BETTER YET, HE TWEETED ABOUT ME :D and i was like :
OMFG NOWAYYYYYYYY :D
Everyone i know, was super proud at me and well yeah. I WAS DYINGGGG! when he tweeted that, he said to me "Wait , Let me tweet this to the world" and i was kinda hoping for this next: :P


haha. a girl can dream. after like a week or so, i got around 200 more followers on twitter and i was totally flabbergasted when some people out of nowhere asked me about how my book was going :') it felt heart warming.. and i felt a little famous-ish. yes. Famous-ish is a word, thankyou. Then suddenly one day. a guy tweeted me that he heard about me on a radio show :O I was like WUTT!? WUTT?! WUTTTTT! dead. then he sent me a soundcloud link to it. MOHSIN TALKED ABOUT ME ON A RADIO SHOW :O though for like only a minute, BUT HE DID TALK ABOUT ME! check it out.. skip it to 41:40 https://soundcloud.com/cityfm89/coffee-republic-webcast-with?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=facebook&utm_content=https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fcityfm89%2Fcoffee-republic-webcast-with and then i knew. my life is going to get better if i work on being more awesome! and that is what im doing, and that is what im going to do till the end. IM GOING TO BE MORE AND MORE AWESOME! :P (just try to handle the fake sweg please?)

No comments:

Post a Comment