Home

Psst.. Follow me on twitter @DigitalZarda!

Saturday 1 August 2015

A Super-mazing Perfect Day! -Thanks to FoodPanda.pk


Different people around the globe have different ideas of having "THE BEST SUPERMAZING PERFECT DAY". One might have a lazy day at home and call it their perfect day. Some might go on vacations and have plenty of perfect days. One might get hitched have their perfect day, but in my case, let's just not go that extreme :p



My perfect day started when one fine day, I woke up to the smell of rain and the sweet voice of my sister giggling after drawing a mustache with eyeliner on my face. The minute I gained conscience, I stood up and the first thing I did was hug my sister instead of going ga-ga over her cheeky mischief. She lives abroad so we hardly get to see her and maybe that's why she is always getting off the hook.
Anyway, as glad as I was after seeing her, I totally forgot about the eyeliner mooch painting on my face, and went to answer the door. There, stood a postal worker with a couple of things in his hands and carefully reading something off the parcel. I waited for a minute and coughed and the minute he saw me, he made a face as if he was trying very hard not to laugh at me. I instantly remembered and rushed inside while laughing myself as my mother received the post. After the mooch was successfully washed away, I was greeted at the dining table with some amazing Halwa-puri brought by my sister on her way at our place, and some packages that arrived for me. Confused whether to eat first or open the packages, i decided to kill the curiosity and see what and who mailed me. Turns out, the one of those huge packages had a goody from Pepsi pakistan

Well, what can I say, Perks of being a blogger, I guess. It was lovely and heart-warming to see such a nice initiative by Pepsi Pakistan and the lovely gesture of sending micro bloggers a token of appreciation. The next few packages had all the jewelry i ordered straight from Hong Kong and Beijing! That was pretty cool and i was literally on the seventh sky!

After Chugging down, probably everyone's share of halwa puri, we heard thunder and immediately everyone went nuts and rushed upstairs to enjoy the few rains' of Karachi!
The day passed by being probably the best family day everrrr and everything seemed to be falling right into their places. And only one thing could make it even better! 


                                     



 Phone uthao, call lagao?? Nahh that's the thing of the past!. The improved version of it would be "Phone uthao, App lagao!". That's right! After the hunger pangs started to dishoom dishoom us, I got the foodpanda.pk app running and immediately ordered us some mouth watering extremely cheesy 14thStreetPizza from the foodpanda.pk app! because #HungerEmergencies always calls for 14thStreetPizza! Even when there was a heavy rainfall, and even when the foodpanda.pk app specifically told us there might be a bit delay on the deliveries due to the rain, we got our 14thStreetPizza oven hot! Now that's called amazing service! 




The foodpanda.pk app not only enables us to order our desired food on the tips of our fingers, but also saves us from the agony of listening to bezaar call attendants of restaurants who literally might lose it if you ask the ENTIRE MENU again so you could pick out what you want to order. And the zillat of hearing some franchises do not deliver to your own place, now THAT'S a major heartbreak to be honest. The Foodpanda.pk app is so simple to operate and easily shows you the number of restaurants that delivers in your area and gives the user an amazing opportunity to avail amazing discounts that are exclusively for ordering through foodpanda.pk! i mean, how more amazing can this get!



So there it was, our savior, our pizza :') I usually cry with joy when I see 14thStreetPizza, and this was no different day. :')  
So, yeah! this was my definition of an amazingly perfect day! Till i have more of these perfect days, this is me, signing off!

Digitally yours',
Wurduh Jaffri.

(oh and P.S don't forget to download the awesome foodpanda.pk app and orderrr some FOOODDD! *nomnomnom*)


No comments:

Post a Comment