Home

Psst.. Follow me on twitter @DigitalZarda!

Sunday 30 August 2015

Dark Musings.

Death
I shall not kill myself,
this escape is just temporary,
for this coward act will bring wrath,
to my end and my dignity.


This life is worth a lot more,
wounds heal and scars fade away,
broken hearts will eventually mend,
and failures shall turn its way.


They say if you choose this easy way out,
you shall be hanged beyond the realms, till eternity,
even on judgement day, thou shalt not pass,
For the heavens awaited you, but you chose death fervently.


My insurgence will lead me nowhere,
this life is a gift, I shall face it.
But if its written in my fate, I cannot escape,
for when death comes, I shall embrace it.


24.11.14

I've been suicidal a couple of times but got help from people to overcome that feeling. Recently someone I love dearly was going through the same phase and hence I wrote this for her. After reading this, she overcame the cause of her depression and was thankful. Words do have power to change one's mind and I am glad i could help her. Now whenever I am feeling low or get suicidal thoughts, I instantly reads this and in a jiffy, I'm all better :) If anyone out there is feeling depressed or suicidal, just remember, ITS NOT THE END. If you know anyone who might need any help, Please share the blog with them. Stay happy, Stay positive and Stay super super blessed y'all.

Digitally Yours'

Wurduh Jaffri

No comments:

Post a Comment