Home

Psst.. Follow me on twitter @DigitalZarda!

Monday 31 August 2015

And We Zinged!

How we met


The first time she caught my eye,
Leapt from behind the door to pry,
she wore a wreath around her head,
 caught me staring, and misread.

Her cheeks turned crimson, and her smile faded,
the rose-lipt maiden, felt rued and raided,
lowered her chin and closed her eyes,
her thick long lashes, wrapped me up in sighs.

But then we burst out in fits of laughter,
we both were in awe, then and after.



11.11.14


This is one of my random scribbles. Hope you all liked it. It's sort of my idea of a lady meeting her significant other in the most sudden way and actually sort of zing-ing at their first sight. I hope y'all are familiar with the term 'zing'.. its like when you meet a particular person and for the first time you feel that instant connection like someone (cupid) just hit you hard with something (the love arrow) and all you see around is that person :') Of course, It never happened with me.. YET.. :p Till I find my significant other and zing and stuff, this is me, signing off!

Digitally Yours'

Wurduh Jaffri.

No comments:

Post a Comment