Home

Psst.. Follow me on twitter @DigitalZarda!

Saturday 10 June 2017

Second ART Folio: #DigitalZarda

After my successful first post about the struggles of making art, I bring thee the second ART installation in my life long series! As per the previous post which you all can peep HERE, Making art is NOT easy for me since neither do I have the appropriate tools, nor have I been taught to make digital art at any point in my life. So all my work comes straight from the heart! So, without further ado, let’s start from exactly where we left off! 

Made this as a collab for auntyriot.com

The final Collab that Auntyriot.com edited. The poem is called 'Dress distress' and it's AMAZING

Fan Art for Miley Cyrus's Paper Magazine Cover

I've just recently started making art for all the digital campaigns I do. This one was for a campaign for Rooh Afza!

Fan Art for Queen Bee! Beyonce' is HELLA Iconic! 
Another Art edit I made for Rooh Afza's campaign

The art I made for a campaign of Butterfly Sanitary napkins as a part of Menstrual Hygiene Awareness through a subtle CUTERUS! a.k.a  CUTE UTERUS!

Art I made as a present for my mother for Mothers Day! She absolutely loved how she looks super badass in it! Long Live My MOMMMMMAAA

I did some bombass eye makeup and my face looked horrible, so I improvised and gave myself a new face to show off my eye makeup!  

So, there you have it folks! I know for the fact I’m working very hard to make all my art and since Digital tracing is a crime even I cannot commit, things can get a bit rough during my illustration sessions and I literally at times complete
 my illustrations over weeks and weeks at times! I hope y’all liked these as much as I enjoyed making them! I’ve recently started doing commissioned work, and if y’all ever want your digital illustrations made by yours truly, do hit me up through my Instagram @DigitalZarda. Until then, Wurduh OUT!

Digitally distressed,

Wurduh Jaffri.

No comments:

Post a Comment