Home

Psst.. Follow me on twitter @DigitalZarda!

Thursday 11 May 2017

Celebrate Mother's Day with TCS Sentiments! #GiveBack



Motherhood is a very special thing! What can be more special than the beautiful bond between a mother and her aulaad! All the beautiful times when this strong female role model mad your life worth living can truly never be replaced. And we being good children of our lovely mothers’ can never repay all the times she went through hell and beyond to raise us the way we are!

No amount of appreciation can be enough for this special godly figure in our lives, but this mother’s day, TCS sentiments came forward to help us children display those beautiful sentiments to our mothers. Since buying gifts is no new thing, but buying something customized exactly for your mother with all the love and appreciation you have for her might be everything your mother might need to feel a teensy bit special this mother’s day.



TCS Sentiments now has a wide range of products for every event and special occasions, and this mother day, you can order various surprises for your mommy dearest with the utmost ease and discounts (20% off through jazzcash) from the TCS sentiments website, and #GiveBack to your momma!



TCS Sentiments is also currently running a nationwide contest where all you have to do is create a fun little recreation of your mom and your expression when receiving gifts from eachother, and uploading that picture on TCS Sentiment’s facebook page’s wall! Every day till the 13th, winners will be selected daily from the plethora of enthusiastic participants and will win surprise hampers, which in my opinion is pretty cool!




If we’re talking about me, I ordered lotsa gifts for ammi, Made her a cutesy illustration where we both look hella badasss, took ammi out on a dinner date to sizzlers, Karachi, where she had a lot of fun celebrating her wedding anniversary/mother’s day, and also did a mini cake cutting ceremony (my sister surprised her with a cake mail) with my mother’s mother, which in my opinion is the sweetest thing ever! On mother’s day, I honoured my mom, and my mom honoured her mom! TEARS <3

Do #GiveBack to your mother or any motherly figure you have in your life, and love her and respect her, and shower her with love and hugs and affection, because memories are all we can make in this lifetime.

Till I wait for all the presents I ordered for my momma, this is me, singing out.

Broke, but blessed,


Wurduh Jaffri! 

No comments:

Post a Comment