Home

Psst.. Follow me on twitter @DigitalZarda!

Sunday 18 February 2018

#RepavarPakistan: Rosa Mosqueta #PureRosehipOil


A couple of days back, I started using Repavar Pakistan's Pure RoseHip Oil almost daily on my face, and the rest is history!

I received this 15ml Pure Rosehip Oil in PR mail, and it's safe to say it's one of the best
PR mails I've gotten in a long ass time.

RoseHip oil is extracted from the seeds of rosebushes and is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines, hence being an excellent anti-aging! (As proclaimed by my good friend, google)


I decided to put the bottle o'magic to the test by trying to use it on the daily, and honestly, best decision EVER!

The godly bottle itself is tiny, but holds 15ml of product, which can last upto a good  2-3 months and that too if you use on regular basis!

Honestly, I was super pumped to try it out and basically make my skin all flawless and baby smooth and acne free (im already pretty acne free though, pls say mashaAllah 😂), and after using it for about two weeks and massaging it into my face daily with an upward motion and treating all the troubled areas and dry patches on my face, i think its safe to say that my skin looks much more freshhhh, supple, and radiant (thankyouuu, natural glooow and sunlightttt) 😭♥️ Repavar Pakistan delivered what it said it would!


#RepavarPakistan is a premium skin care brand from Spain marketed under ICI’s HealthNWellness! .
Repavar is focused towards revitalizing and regenerating skin in a natural way, and hence all the products are oragno-centric and will definitely give you that skin lift with a natural fresh glow!
They also have a range to treat Atopic Dermatitis! Do check out their instagram @repavar.pakistan, twitter, facebook page, or their website www.healthnwellness.pk. for more info!

As for the Repavar Pakistan Pure Rosehip Oil, it is 110% DigitalZarda approved!
Even though it retails for PKR 4500 (around 44 USD$), And is a little pricey, one should know that premium skincare brands are WORTH spending your $$ for. In my opinion, one should NEVER compromise on skincare products and hence, the price is super justified. Also, since I'm all about that boujiee lifestyle, It's all good! 😍

I hope 2018 is the year of pulling our lives back together, getting everything we want, and having FLAWLESS skin! Amen!

Digitally Hopeful,

Wurduh Jaffri

1 comment: